Get a sandwich while lounging in the sand
When you’re staying at the Ocean Reef Resort in Myrtle Beach and the craving for a mouthwatering sandwich hits you, satisfy your hunger and treat your taste buds at one of these deli shops. They’re the top five along the Grand Stand and feature menus that will blow you away. Anyone can put some slices of meat between two pieces of bread, but these deli shops are unlike any other place you’ve been to at home. Subway is certainly convenient, but these are dining destinations that you’ll dream about when you go to bed at night. When traveling away from home, you want to be pampered and get the most bang for your buck. With amazing food and great prices, you might even try more than one of these in a single day!
- Dagwood’s Deli & Sports Bar: Stop into this sandwich shop and you’ll find more than just your classic Italian sub. From “Smoking Joe” Frazier fries to a pint of your favorite cold beer, Dagwood’s brings you and the family together to enjoy Monday night football or Tuesday trivia.
- Manny’s Deli and Subs: Founded in 1993, Manny’s Deli feels like an authentic New York sandwich shop from the minute you walk in the door to the second you bite into their most popular menu item, The Godfather. This sub will have your taste buds cheering louder than a Yankee’s fan!
- Little River Deli: If you’re looking to start your day with some large portions of protein and carbs, Little River Deli has delicious breakfast options. Whether you visit in the morning or during the lunch rush, you expect fast and courteous service. With 4.5 stars on TripAdvisor you don’t want to miss out on it! From their tasty Reuben sandwich to fresh hand-cut chips, this is THE place to grab and go with no worries!
- PrimoHoagies: For true fans of the Italian sub, PrimoHoagies is definitely the place for you! Choose from five different types of Italian subs, or spice it up with plenty of other delectable options to choose from. If you’re a picky eater or trying to maintain your beach bod, there are leaner options as well.
- Toffino’s: Not just your average deli, Toffino’s offers pizzas prepared with in-house sauces. With a wide wine and beer selection, you’re sure to find the perfect pairing for your pie. You can live lavishly or laidback, just be sure and sample one of their delicious desserts. Toffino’s offers a large selection of baked goods. After a long day exploring Myrtle Beach, sometimes you just need a quiet night in. If that’s the case, Toffino’s will deliver any of their exquisite menu items straight to you!
As a guest at the Ocean Reef Resort, not only are you centrally located, but you have all of the best choices within a 10-minute drive. So whether you are a huge sports fan, picky eater, or just a causal tourist, you’re sure to find something delicious at five of the best Myrtle Beach sandwich stops.