Receive the best money saving deals in Myrtle Beach!
It might seem that the holiday season is a little early to start planning next year's vacation. But with the great early-bird deals being offered by Long Bay Resort in sunny Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, taking advantage of the opportunity to lock in the best deals of the year could save you both time and money, regardless of the season you plan to visit.
The off-season is prime time to book your 2018 vacation and save lots of money that can be better spent on your Christmas shopping list, particularly if you plan to share the vacation getaway with loved ones. It's sure to be everyone's favorite present under the tree, especially when it comes time to relax on the beach at Ocean Reef Resort.
Ocean Reef Resort is currently offering discounts of up to 35 percent off the regular room rate for guests who book their vacation plans in advance, and there are several other specials to help you stretch your travel budget, such as free nights, group discounts and our upcoming Cyber Monday Sale for the lowest rates possible. And by making your reservations early, you can enjoy a trouble-free holiday season and power through a cold winter knowing that you have a spot on the beach waiting for you at Ocean Reef Resort. Here are a few more pleasant surprises we have in store for you and your party in 2018:
* Water Attractions: Ocean Reef Resort has some of the best amenities for families on the Grand Strand. With Shipwreck Water Park offering splash zone and a thrilling waterslide. Also featuring oceanfront pool deck, lazy river and indoor water fun. If you get tired of the water fun, Ocean Reef Resort has games galore, sand volleyball, oversized checkers and chess, shuffleboard, corn hole, ping pong and a game room. The fun never ends.
* Atmosphere: There's a slower pace and smaller crowd on the north end of Myrtle Beach and in the neighborhood surrounding Ocean Reef Resort. Featuring fewer oceanfront hotels and a lighter population density compared to the downtown area’s more tightly compacted hotels, Long Bay Resort gives guests the best of both worlds — a tranquil spot in the exclusive Ocean Forest/Dunes area, and a short, convenient commute to all the great attractions, golf, dining, shopping, entertainment and nightlife the Grand Strand has to offer.
* Events: The toughest tickets in town also lead to the hardest times to find a good hotel room in Myrtle Beach. If you want to attend the best festivals and events on the Grand Strand, the smart move is to book your room reservations as soon as you purchase your event tickets. The March 1-3 Myrtle Beach Marathon, the April 8-10 Monday After The Masters Celebrity Pro-Am and Concert and the June 7-10 Carolina Country Music Fest are prime examples of dates to circle on your vacation calendar.
* Sports: Myrtle Beach is all about fun and games, and there are more games to play these days than ever. With more than 80 championship golf courses and 60 miles of white-sand beaches on the Grand Strand, there are plenty of places to putt around the greens or splash around in the waves on a surfboard or jet ski. Myrtle Beach has also become a major player in the sports-tourism arena, hosting national cheer and dance competitions and youth sports tournaments at facilities like Grand Park and the Myrtle Beach Sports Center.
* Sun & Fun Rewards: Ocean Reef Resort also likes to throw in a few perks as our way of saying thanks for spending your vacation with us. The Sun & Fun Rewards program packet, which guests receive upon checking in, provides free admission and discounted tickets to some of the most popular attractions on the Grand Strand. If you prefer to spend a quiet evening in the comfort of your room, hold a family movie night with free and unlimited DVD rentals.
Once your vacation dates finally roll around, you will be happy you planned ahead. Ocean Reef guests can relax in their oceanfront rooms and on their private balconies that overlook the beach, oceanfront pool deck and our spacious tanning lawn. And Ocean Reef Resort in Myrtle Beach has lots of on-site amenities and nearby attractions to keep you and your party entertained.