Ocean Reef has Your Ticket to Good Times in Myrtle Beach
What would you call a friend who took you for a ride high above the Myrtle Beach skyline, showed you some of the rarest creatures under the sea, and paid your way to some of the hottest spots in Myrtle Beach? At Ocean Reef Resort, we call it our Sun & Fun Rewards program, which treats our guests to free tickets to top entertainment venues and other discounts on the Grand Strand.
Providing one free adult admission ticket per room, the Sun & Fun Rewards package you receive at check-in can save you and your group up to $100 if you take full advantage of all the bonuses. With participating attractions available on a rotating basis, you will find new things to try and different places to save valuable vacation cash for your family's travel budget.
Ocean Reef guests can reap even more benefits back at the resort, where our indoor/outdoor waterparks, oceanfront restaurant and bar, and private balconies overlooking the Atlantic Ocean create the perfect environment for a wonderful vacation experience. Guests can check out free unlimited DVDs in our lobby to watch in the comfort of your own room. But when you and your crew are ready to hit the town, let us pick up the price of one ticket to these popular attractions:
Spring (March 5-June 3)
- Broadway Grand Prix: Buckle up and get ready to take a wild ride around the racecourses at this go-kart facility. Featuring eight race tracks, two mini-golf courses, amusement rides and an arcade, Broadway Grand Prix’s all-you-can-ride pass is a great way to spend the day and night.
- Legends In Concert: See the biggest names in action in realistic performances by some of the best tribute artists in show business. Elvis Presley, Marilyn Monroe, Frank Sinatra and Michael Jackson are among the late greats who grace the stage, while current stars and living legends like Garth Brooks, Lady Gaga, Kenny Chesney and Katy Perry also perform.
Summer (June 4-Sept. 4)
- Myrtle Waves: The largest waterpark in South Carolina features dozens of waterslides, speed chutes and twisting tubes that end with a splash landing. Myrtle Waves also has a wave pool, lazy river and an aquatic playground where the little ones can run through fountains and slip down slides.
- Fun Warehouse: One free superpack ticket is good for unlimited roller-skating and laser tag, which features a two-story, 3,000 square-foot urban-style battle room. Arcade games, a concession stand and inflatable play stations are among the fun things to do at the Fun Warehouse.
- Miniature Golf: The “Paradise Super Passport” gives one guest unlimited putt-putt golf at some of the best courses in town. Play at Mutiny Bay and Cancun Lagoon.
- Blackbeard's Pirates Cruise: Play pirate for the day and help Blackbeard search for his treasure. On the Carolina's largest pirate ship, your family will enjoy a fun-filled adventure with sword fights, singing, a chase on the high seas and water cannon battles for treasure.
Fall (Sept. 5-Nov. 30)
- Wonderworks: You have to have a bit of an imagination to understand the premise of WonderWorks, a popular and hard-to-miss attraction at Broadway at the Beach. But then again, you need a vivid imagination to enjoy the full experience of the three-story, 50,000 square foot venue, which combines science and nature with fun and thrills. Featuring more than 100 hands-on displays that are designed for all ages, WonderWorks is considered “edu-tainment,” as in part education, part entertainment.
- Ripley's Aquarium: Unless you have the time and fortune it would take to go scuba diving around the world, this is your best chance to see some of the oddest creatures under the sea. Located at Broadway at the Beach, this popular attraction is home to a wide variety of aquatic species, including sharks, starfish, stingrays and sea horses. Enjoy mermaid shows, feeding times and interactive displays that are as fun to do as they are educational.
Winter (Dec. 1-March 4)
- Myrtle Beach SkyWheel: You've never seen Myrtle Beach like this before, at least not from this perspective. The Myrtle Beach takes passengers for a ride to the top of the 190-foot tall, modern-day Ferris wheel. Offering incredible views of the downtown district and the ocean, the SkyWheel stands in the heart of the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk and lights up the nights with high-tech, synchronized light displays.
- Hollywood Wax Museum: Featuring more than 100 life-like wax replicas of public figures from the world of movies, music, politics and sports, this new attraction brings the big names from Hollywood to the Grand Strand's most popular entertainment hub - Broadway at the Beach. In addition to the fall of famous figures, Hollywood Wax Museum offers two other attractions inside the building - Hannah’s Maze of Mirrors and Outbreak: Dread the Undead. The maze sends guests on an adventure through hundreds of mirrored walls and archways on a mission to rescue a princess, while Outbreak features a zombie invasion that will send you screaming for the exits.
The Sun & Fun Rewards program is our way of saying thanks for choosing Ocean Reef Resort in Myrtle Beach to spend your vacation. We hope you enjoy your time both on and off the property.