We are looking for a person who will succeed at providing our customers with an exceptional service while they are visiting our restaurant. Your job is a very important factor in contributing to our guest experience. If you have what it takes to help our customers have a wonderful experience, apply for this position today.
- Prepares dining room for servers by cleaning and clothing tables; setting silverware, condiments, etc.
- Protects establishment by adhering to sanitation and safety policies.
- Maintains menu presentation by keeping menus clean; replacing damaged or soiled pages.
- Maintains table setting by removing courses as completed; replenishing utensils; refilling water glasses; being alert to server spills or other special needs.
- Supports wait staff by setting-up and replenishing condiment stands, trash containers liners, and bus stations.
- Closes dining facility by cleaning chairs and tables; sweeping and/or vacuuming floors; removing trash and recyclables from the facility.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Listening, Presentation Skills, Verbal Communication, Customer Focus, Customer Service, Teamwork, People Skills, Action Oriented, Productivity, Energy Level, Client Relationships
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.