The Night Auditor is responsible for managing the hotel during the absence of hotel management. Essentially, the Night Auditor is the overnight "Manager on Duty."
- Protect property against fire, theft, vandalism and illegal entry
- Completing property walks and escorting any guests to their room
- Post room charges and taxes to guest folios
- Process guest credit card charges
- Prepare a summary of cash, check and credit card activity
- Post transactions not posted by the front office cashiers
- Transfer charges to master accounts
- Verify all account postings and balances
- Summarize results of operations for management
- Prepare end of the day procedure
- Record data such as accidents, injuries, property damage, unusual occurrences and malfunctioning of equipment
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one situations to hotel guest, employees, and other customers
- Ability to apply common-sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
This is a full-time position with benefits including health and dental insurance, paid time off and 401K.
Long Bay Resort is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.