Receive the best money saving deals in Myrtle Beach!
The calendar and thermometer may say it’s winter, but spring and summer are right around the corner and will be here before you know it. It’s time to start planning your vacation getaway to Ocean Reef in Myrtle Beach today.
Sure, it’s the holiday season and everyone is busy planning their Christmas and New Year’s Eve celebrations. But make it a New Year’s resolution not to put your vacation time on the back burner in 2015. Not only can you guarantee yourself a much-needed break, but you can also save money and give yourself something to look forward to through the winter months. Here’s a list of five reasons to book your Myrtle Beach vacation early:
* Save money: Visitors can find excellent deals by booking their Myrtle Beach vacation early, as much as 35 percent depending on the time of year. Ocean Reef is no different, offering special discounts for those who book their reservations months in advance. In many cases, the best specials are available only until a certain occupancy level is reached so the sooner the better when it comes to booking your vacation. Other occasional specials include free nights when you book four or more, and AAA, AARP and military/veterans discounts are also offered. By starting the planning process as early as possible, you are in a better position to take advantage of these offers.
* Wider selection: Nothing's worse than starting your vacation planning too late and ending up choosing a place to stay from the leftovers. Highly rated hotels and resorts, like the Ocean Reef, fill up first, so don't let the numbers game choose for you. Visitors have greater flexibility and more accommodations to choose from by planning ahead, and you are more likely to land that perfect vacation nest. Prefer a corner unit or a specific building, or a larger suite with more sleeping quarters? Most are booked on a first come first served basis our best bet is to be at the front of the line.
* Key dates: If you are looking to come to Myrtle Beach during a holiday or busy period, which is pretty much every weekend during the summer months, booking your trip early highly recommended. Memorial Day, Labor Day and the Fourth of July are among the peak weeks for tourism on the Grand Strand, so finding the best deals on accommodations ahead of time can save you a lot of headaches. Also keep in mind the events you want to attend, and which ones you want to avoid. Ocean Reef gives visitors a front row view for the fireworks shows over the oceanfront while keeping you a comfortable distance from the big crowds downtown.
* Budgeting: We all have good intentions of saving up for that much-needed vacation, but reality often has other plans. One way to avoid ending up with the summertime blues is to make your vacation a part of your monthly budget. By booking your accommodations early on a low-interest credit card, you can make monthly payments so when vacation time rolls around you're already paid up and only need spending cash for the trip itself.
* Peace of mind: Vacation time is supposed to be about relaxing, so no one needs the added stress of trying to put together a last-minute trip. Do yourself and your nerves a big favor by putting your vacation planning on the front burner. By getting all the details out of the way as early as possible, you will be less stressed when your vacation time comes along and better able to soak up some sun and sanity on the beach.
(Photo Courtesy: bestfinancenetwork.com)